04-18-2016, 12:26 PM   #20
Adem1534
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buschy View Post
The M2 is fantastic, but after driving them on several tracks, I still do not see any reason to buy the m2 over the m4 besides price.
Here are 3 right off the top of my head:

1. Size

2. Fun

3. Exhaust note

Can't see any, really? I think it's pretty obvious at this point that there are plenty of reasons.

Also, the 'extra' engineering you're referring to, I'm not really sure what you mean. Do you mean carbon fiber? The carbon fiber doesn't do anything magical when you drive, to get the M4 because of Carbon Fiber would make literally no sense, unless you just want to be able to say 'my car has carbon fiber', since the car is still 25 lbs heavier. Which someone could say and I wouldn't judge them for it, but the Carbon Fiber prestige means literally nothing to me.

Otherwise perhaps you're referring to the engine? I guess you could have a point there, but again, that's not a reason to upgrade for a lot of people including myself. The upgraded N55 is proving to be a fantastic engine with it's own character.

Again, just a little bewildered how you can't even see at least *one* reason to go M2 over M4. There are plenty of reasons to go either way, but it's shocking when someone can't see both sides.

Do you understand what I'm saying?

Soon.
Appreciate 2