07-07-2016, 08:07 PM   #145
Deutsches Blut
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i E92 M Sport / 2008 C

Timelines

Hello All,

New to this forum, but longtime German Car lover. So in others words, my name is ........., and I'm a German Caroholic. Yes, I admit it, I have the disease.

All joking aside, I have been reading the forum (pre member) for years and it has given me a wealth of knowledge and answers to my queries on so many occasions. Thanks all for that. I know that with engagement one always gets more so here I am. Hopefully I can add a little from time to time, but at the end of the day, I know this can only add to my wisdom, or lack there of, depending on whom you ask.
- My apologies for rambling.

So here is my fist question. I was wondering how all your timelines from order to formal allocation went and if my experience sounds status quo. I have read many threads on ordering, etc but haven't found a lot of timelines (Canadian specifically).

Ordered on April 15, 2016 - being told sometime in 2017 probably around May to July. No formal allocation number yet, but being told the dealership has received 8 allocations for MY17 and I'm 6th on the list.

Does this sound copacetic?

Thanks
Appreciate 0