m2rs4_official
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by velociti View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transfer View Post
So who is gunning to get an end run M2 LCI N55? I'm hoping to take delivery in June. The only thing that would get me to wait for the new car is if the price increase is like $1000. Even then I don't know if I could deal with that weedwhacker sound and goofy front end that it will likely have.

Mineral Grey
DCT
Exec
Carbon spoiler
Black grills and gills

Hopefully prices drop a bit as the model goes out.
Don't look back. The N55 is a pretty bulletproof motor, even FBO. Between that, its sound, and part availability (since it's a generic EWG N55), it should really go the distance and be great fun in the process.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORIGIN M. View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilsm2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORIGIN M. View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilsm2 View Post
Took mine in for the run in service, I was given a m3 comp, nice car sound was ok no grunt or pops and bangs. I think people holding back for the s55 engine will regret it.
That S55 sounds like complete crap.

Nothing to regret.

Period!
Sorry don't understand, they will regret buying the s55 because they can't buy the N55. The m2 makes me smile when I start it and drive it.
I love the N55. It sounds wonderful compared to the elephant farts the S55 makes.
Thanks guys for making me feel a lil better after taking ownership of my 2018 M2 exactly one week ago from today.

I was actually a tad annoyed of the M2C announcement just as my car was on route to me on the ship after a looooooong wait due to order hiccups between my local dealer and factory end of Germany.

Feel free to check out my thread that will be updated from time to time at "New M2 Owner & Build Thread @ AMELIA.M2F87 https://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1492959 " or on INSTAGRAM @amelia.f87m2

Proud owner of Amelia & Rae. Yes, I named my vehicles
2018 BMW M2 LCI (Wedge Performance Tuned + Pure Turbo Stg 2 Upgrade)
2019 Audi RS4 Advant
Appreciate 0