Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennu View Post
More like 90% will opt for the MDCT
I dont honestly think it will be that high. But we will definetly see. One thing is for sure. THe demand for this "new" M car is very high and they will not sit on lots. I guess we will have to come back to thread, and update it with the stats and take rates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin fed View Post
Forget about performance, most of us are driving this car on the street for fun. A manual trans is way more fun to drive than an auto or DCT. I used to date a girl that had an 80's Dodge Colt and it was a 4 speed. The car was a piece of shit but was a blast to drive because it was a manual. And isn't that what most of us are all about, having fun?
Yeah I mean bottom line is the FUN factor is just too hard to match. Yes In a traffic jam youre swearing up and down and wishing you had an auto, but for that brief moment. Then you get back in the open and all is forgotten.

Nothing like being on the roll, thrwing that clutch to the floor board and giving a fellow M passer buyer a little blip representing a little hello and respect for the car.

Auto: oh shit wait let me stop put this bitch in neutral, oh shit thats reverse, wait got it, reeeev.