First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 35d

Quote:
Originally Posted by arquitecto View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmybmmr View Post
I'm in tampa and will be picking up my DCT MG at the performance center in under two weeks! There's another MG in the tampa area too! We'll have to all get together when you get yours! I'll be getting ppf at Extreme Colors before my drive home.
Glad to hear there is a lot of local love for MG! I am in Tampa often visiting family. Once I have my M2 I would love to meet up and get them together!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL BAN View Post
Thanks for looking at the thread and dropping a line.

Im located on the Space Coast about an hour from Orlando.. will be there in the next Cars and Coffee next weekend so if you are in the area swing by so we can chat a while.

I'm glad you are decided to do the PPF, it's completely worth it specially if you will do some driving to Kentucky.

I did PCD and my break in was really close to complete by the time I got back. So you will most likely have it completed when you return.
That is great! I am looking forward to it! I will also be going to cars and coffee this Saturday. I haven't been to this group before, thanks for letting me know about the meet this weekend. I'd love to check out your car!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL BAN View Post
If you guys ever round them up in Tampa let me know in case I am around I will head over!when you get yours!
Absolutely, do you guys know of any good driving roads around here? There seems to be a few of us in central FL, would be great to get a couple M2's together for a nice drive!
Would love to do that! Not quite sure on the roads myself
Appreciate 0