wrickem
Big Beaver Smile
Rep
Drives: What he wants to

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrickem View Post
Yes, the black with green was a 50th anniversary edition. The green/green is the current model. I recently tried on the current green with green and there's no mistaking the dial for black at ANY angle. It screams "I am a green watch! green! green! green!" So much green.
https://www.bobswatches.com/rolex-submariner-hulk-116610v-green.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&u tm_campaign=gshopping&gclid=Cj0KEQjw5sHHBRDg5IK6k9 38j_IBEiQARZBJWgbJOc-Uj27tFzHedOeqNw7bXXuMsFfCBmVt1MZmzOwaAl2k8P8HAQ

If you look at the first picture at the bottom the dial looks black. This was the case when I tried it on. At close range it's all green. But look a bit far away (in the mirror for example), it looks like a black dial with green bezel.
I completely agree with you on this, the jewelry store had pretty bright lights and it just looked 100% green on my wrist. All green. No confusing the dial with the black anniversary one at all. I kind of thought the same thing about the blue with blue too. Too much blue.