View Single Post
      09-27-2017, 09:13 PM   #279
boostm3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '18 LBB M2 6MT Exec

Quote:
Originally Posted by linjaron View Post
Update: Car arrived at dealer today, so after 2 days on transport. My non exec did come with the 552s that showed up on the order sheet and vin. On a sour note, there is a small scratch (but quite deep) above the front wheel well between the front driver tire and reflector so will have to wait a couple weeks for it to be fixed before taking delivery. Looks like it was from the truck driver being careless with the straps.
I took delivery of mine a week ago Monday at which time I noticed a tiny nick in the paint on the driver door handle that somebody either at the port or the dealership tried to touch up, but it was very evident to me. I brought it back to the dealer yesterday for an appt to 1) get PPF applied to key areas and 2) to get that nick fixed. They sent it to the body shop 4 miles away where its supposed to be fixed.

Really annoys me when they deliver a new car of this ilk with a 'damage' in it. The nick on mine sounds way smaller than yours, but nevertheless, hopefully, the body shop will be able to match the LBB perfectly, and not get overspray on any adjacent panels. Oh, the things that can go wrong keep me up at night!
Attached Images