04-28-2018, 04:19 PM   #145
BM dnobagaV
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 528i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aapparition90 View Post
Dude are you a terrible troll or what. I don't know about overseas but over here people buy the M they like,. Money is usually a non factor . yes the m6 is a beautiful car and the B and o makes the interior special but the steering, leather .. dct lever they are all the same as a m3/4.
Now if you have actually driven these cars you would know the m6 suspension and the power delivery are vastly different from a s55 m3 etc, m6 covers a very narrow brief and i love it for what it is but going around saying its that much better than other M cars makes me reach the conclusion you have not driven these cars long enough or your just a dick.I wouldn't want to be friends with someone this shallow that's for sure.
I know it's different... there is actually a reason why the current M3 is my 2nd favorite car in the BMW line-up. It's not the interior, clearly, but rather the performance of it. It also has a much better feel than the smaller two-door variants.
Don't get offended because of the matter. If the M6 wasn't superior in design & performance, it wouldn't be given the value it has.
Appreciate 0