09-21-2017, 01:40 PM   #1
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0

Garage List
Red face I have car ADD. What to buy?

I want too many cars & can't have em all. I used to switch cars once a year or so, but have been toning it down lately. Just sold my latest Miata because I am looking for a rust free Miata to keep for a long time or maybe even another nicely modded LS1 Trans am.

I sold my C6Z earlier this year to free up more $ for house shopping + I have wanted a resto mod 65-67 Chevelle for years.

I still badly want the Chevelle, but I would buy one with a good amount of work already done. At the very least, drivetrain already swapped & sorted. (I want LS powered) However, I have never driven a resto mod classic. I have driven stock classics, though.

Last night I was thinking, maybe skip another Miata for now & just use that $ to buy more Chevelle if need be or be an adult & use the $ for the house fund not another toy.

Finally, before I did buy a Chevelle, I would check the market to see if there are other cars that I may be wise to look at it. Never know what you might like more!

I'm looking for input/opinions on what to do and/or what other cars to perhaps consider. Must be V8 or bigger, RWD & in same $ point as the Chevelle. Also, I am wanting something that you do not see on a regular basis. Whether that be the actual car or simply the color. FYI, I do love loud colors. My Z06 was Atomic Orange.

I'd be looking for a nice driver. I don't do car shows & I don't want a garage queen. I will be driving whatever I buy. Not really interested in another C6 Vette or a narrow body C7 either. Mustangs & Camaros, short of the 6th gen ZL1, are doubtful to interest me as well since they are so common. Don't really want anything slow either.
Appreciate 0