View Single Post
      11-13-2019, 04:30 PM   #65
ZM2
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafariEdition View Post
AH yeah, in that case I'd vote the A052 all day long if you're looking for raw times.

Unfortunately, my hands are pretty well tied on what I can do to stay legal in my classes, so looking at a front swaybar (maybe some MCS shocks, if I can get someone to fab up a spring perch for the stock springs to stay legal, cant change ride height and have to use stock springs), and already got the knuckles swapped out for the better camber ones. I'm thinking the 295 square with the yokohamas MIGHT work with the right combo of spacers up front, if not, I'll probably end up with 265 A052's square with H&R front swaybar at its softest setting. I really liked the balance of the car with 265/285 goodyear super car 3's, but I also didnt have the knuckles yet, and have the stock swaybar. Bigger FSB and a tighter rear due to the yokohamas longitudinal grip means I'll likely be fighting understeer, so squared tires make the most sense in my mind to still allow for good entry rotation on trail braking and a little on throttle rotation on exit.

I should have bought the car earlier so I could actually test my theories now instead of overthinking it
Got it. Well, the autox guys can probably help you more than me over in their autox thread. Your reasoning sounds pretty good, tho.
Appreciate 1