10-12-2017, 06:10 PM   #13
Josh K
Rep
Drives: 2015 328i MSport Estoril Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoyasaxa View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh K View Post
There is no kill switch on the car. Haha. We are not selling these cars to poor people. Not to sound arrogant but this is not a $12,000 Chevy.
Which is why I posted the Forbes article in response to the person, above, who mentioned bad credit.

Quote:
The customer didn?t order the car with lo jack. We put the lo jack on to protect against theft. I promise this was a client order. Not every one is just like you buddy!
So, like I said, the customer didn't order the car LoJack is completely unnecessary for vehicle recovery when the car comes with BMW ConnectedDrive. There is probably an argument to be made that connected drive may not be activated until the customer takes delivery and that, therefore, LoJack is necessary to protect the dealer's inventory. To the extent that is true, LoJack should be removed before final delivery to customer.

Quote:
My dealership has multiple orders with the performance pkg on the car. What?s wrong with having some nice extras on the car with no hassle and warranty
Here's a very long thread, elsewhere on this fourm, about why the performance pack is a ripoff.
http://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1423639

In the future, if you click "Multiquote" on each person you want to reply to, and then click "Post Reply" (right above the text box) you can answer everyone without spamming the thread with multiple replies.

Good luck with sale!
This was without a shadow of a doubt a customer order. We put LoJack on these cars for theft purposes only. No kill switches and BMW won?t loan to bad credit high risk clients. The reason why we combine lojack with connected drive is because connected drive it satellite based and LoJack is cellular. If you only have the connected drive/BMW assist your vehicle cannot be detected without a satellite signal. Thieves will steal cars and take them to parking structures or cut the gps on the vehicles. And poof you can?t find the car. With LoJack it can be found.
We don?t force feed anyone the LoJack though. When you buy a car from my dealership you have a choice of if you want it or not. If you want this deal however this is how I?m offering this car.

I felt like a sticker deal plus LoJack was a fair deal as it protects your investment and it covers the cost involved when we installed the LoJack.

The m performance pkg isn?t the m drivers pkg. The m perf pkg has m performance exhaust with cf tips, cf spoiler, side decals, and black kidney grilles.
I too believe the m drivers package is a total rip off. This package is sweet though.
Appreciate 0