View Single Post
      08-11-2015, 04:28 PM   #85
sth519
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M135i → M2 → i4

Thanks to whoever did the mockups. Looks like we're getting closer and closer to the real thing now. It still looks slightly odd in some places, but that's to be expected with Photoshop mockups, so no worries here.

- I think the front might me pretty close.
- On the side profile, I'm not quite sure about the shape of the rear fenders, but they might be correct. I really hope the front fenders will have the vent (from what we know so far, they probably will ).
- I think the rear is a bit off in these renders (a bit too boxy/bulgy compared to the recent walkaround video).

When it comes to personal taste: The only renders I dislike are the rear ones, but I also think that the real thing will look better than those renders. IMHO this is the best picture of the car so far: Attachment 1259775
When we had the first renders of the rear a few weeks ago, the car screamed AW to me, but with these renders, I think a darker color like MG or black will look great on it (which is good since I want my next car to have a lower-maintenance color, so probably MG for me ).
Appreciate 0