View Single Post
      03-20-2018, 02:51 PM   #101
horsepower_and_hounds
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmac View Post
Thanks, loved your thread. I'll be interested to see if I get any fender rub during hard driving/compression with my current setup and once its lowered (once I get past break in .

Have you been happy with your H&R springs? I actually didn't realise I had to specify height when buying, I thought they just come as one spec for the M2 and that's it. Given you didn't get the advertised drop in the rear, in hindsight would you have specced them differently? To my eyes your drop looks perfect. Also - any issues in daily driving with the car lowered like this? Eg front lip scrapes etc?
I like the springs, drivability is good and mate well with the stock dampers. I also went with them on the recommendation from Heinlein racing.

H&R does come only one way & not offer a height drop option. They claim .8 drop f&r but after 3k miles I have more like .9-1 f & .7 R after alignment. It is a good drop though so can't complain. No issues driving the car lowered...just remember we have no warning sensors on the front. I found this out not paying attention.

Sport Spring incl. Adaptive M Suspension F 0.8 R 0.8 28802-5 $459.00 Kit
Appreciate 0