03-03-2014, 04:42 PM   #111
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenchRacerYo View Post
Judging by all the replies following this one, I know I'm in the majority. The 1M was just a much better 135is.

Saying the 1M is more of an M car than the M3 is just ignorant and all around stupid.
I'll let EVO, Auto-Bild, Chris Harris and other bunch of morons who owned or still ownes both cars and unexplainably thought the 1M was 'even better' than the wonderful M3, let know about your refined opinion.

What kind of absurdity going on in this thread? Just flaming someone who told that he liked the 1M more! There really are lots of people like that and for good reason; on the other hand, all I find in these kind of posts are a deep hatred and insecurity.

You even forget that better half of your M3 is shared with the 1M, at least according to M Division that thinks and advertises that M cars are more about the chassis than the engine; 1M is almost same chassis of the M3 but is way smaller with a shorter wheelbase and considerably lighter too, with almost 50% more tq than the S65 can produce available from almost 5000 rpm before! How can it be anything bad? Because the engine can't rev up to 8400 rpm?

First of all, if you guys didn't like the 1M back then don't even think that you will like the F8X M3/M4 or a probable M2. Just keep your S65 equipped cars, which are wonderful cars that deserve good drivers and maybe stop throwing in threads on other cars or as a matter of fact, on any BMW developed after 2010!
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.

Last edited by ozinaldo; 03-03-2014 at 04:56 PM..
Appreciate 0