Cyprus
Rep
Drives: BMW F87 M2 CS (6MT)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloha Joe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solonas View Post
Well said , so true! I ll keep up with my M2 as well , changing cars like toys isn't right , even if you have money its not the way to spend them , cause any time each manufacturer produce new cars , faster , more in tech , but the truth to be said here is that , our M2 , its the first ever launched . And this as well , reminds me my grandpa telling me about his E30 M3 when it was released , and now ,i wish to have that car more than any other . IMO i ll play the same way , and keep my F87 M2 forever. Its not the money problem but something like investment in a way i enjoy !
Quote:
Originally Posted by pruettfan View Post
I don't see any reason a current M2 owner should drop their current car for the M2 Comp, this isn't a statement on the M2 Comp but if you love your current M2 and you have already paid the sales tax, taken the depreciation hit etc than it would be silly in my mind to drop the current M2 for a car that while it's different and probably improved is probably 10% better maybe a little more. Few can fully use the full capability of the current car, even on a track so you would mostly be buying capability you cannot use. I suspect the seats will be an aesthetic upgrade more so than ergonomic upgrade. I am keeping my current M2 its a great car, my next car will be something different like a Cayman GTS or 911, doesn't make sense to me to get essentially the same car again. The Comp is an evolution of the M2 not revolution, new engine yes but the vast majority of the car is the same.
Solonas, Good for you! Your M2 is a fine car, enjoy it in good health.

Couldn't agree more with prettfan above. Keeping my M2 for awhile but when I do change, it will be for something different.
Dont sell it , one day you will notice that it didnt worth to sell it . Its not a car to sell ! Its a car thats literally is the first M of the 2 series .. just buy another car buddy ! But keep the M2 if your wallet accepts its !