View Single Post
      05-26-2020, 06:53 PM   #55
chris719
Major General
Rep
Drives: '08 M Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by psmalley92 View Post
Lots of good points here in the last few days.

I actually disagree with the thought that the M2 is a better daily (in-town) car. The M2 does it very well but the E90 M3 does it well too. I think it has plenty of torque for running errands and it revs quick. The M2 feels WAY faster down low but the M3 doesn't feel "slow" by any means. I drove my M3 everyday and a lack of torque really was never an issue for me.

Also, can we stop saying any M2, sounds as good or better than a S65 powered car. Lol. N55 does really sound good but the S65 is the S65, and it makes glorious sounds.

The thought that the M2 will make me forget the M3 is kind of out there too. The M2 is a GREAT car, it really is, and I really like it but the E90 M3 is special enough that it'll go down as one of my favorites ever.

I moved on from my E90 because of age and mileage. I don't have the money to spend maintaining a 10 year old M car forever. OG M2 values are very buyer friendly right now and I jumped on it. I love the M2 but it's not making me forget about how special the S65 is I can tell you that.
I may have missed it, but are your M2 and M3 both 6MT, or DCT?
Appreciate 0