View Single Post
      03-19-2024, 05:56 PM   #18
OG Shark
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by murderspice View Post
Do you feel the same way about street driving?
Same but with the importance of the characteristics changing at least for me personally. The oem performance is meh but passable but I very rarely push hard on the street. There is room for improvement though in civilized street driving but obviously not as much as when pushing towards 10/10ths on the track (unless of course you are one of those filthy animals hooning all over town ). A spirited drive through the canyons or similar though will quickly show the deficiencies of the stock setup whereas a good aftermarket setup will excel through these areas. Also depending on how aggressive you want to run your alignment you do now have that tool available which can make a huge difference. Of course you can add camber plates or maybe the GTS knuckles to help out the stock setup as an option too but to me that is a band aid on a mortal wound... For me though the importance of ride quality really jumps up on the street. We are all different but for me a proper kit will keep the car more composed and greatly reduce the harshness/crashiness. Depending on the setup the ride will likely be a bit firmer but overall preferable in my opinion.
Appreciate 2
chris7197354.50
///M TOWN20167.00