View Single Post
      03-16-2021, 02:26 PM   #50
tx_M2
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFO View Post
TX_M2 - Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the club! Hope to see you on Saturday. What are your impressions of the M2 so far?
Well, I came from a 2017 Golf R. It was the only car I hadn't modified in years. I actually had a grudge against it because I had to trade my 2012 Audi TT-RS in for it. (Divorce). It was stage 2 United Motorsport tuned. That car was extremely fast.

I'm still feeling this car out. Learn more every time I get in it. It does ride a little stiff but it doesnt really bother me at all. The interior is decent but I liked my Audi interior a bit more. Especially the seats and flat bottom steering wheel. As far as looks, I cant even imagine it looking any better. I smile every time I look at it. Lol. I also smile every time I get down on it a little bit. Handling seems pretty good but i haven't really pushed it ......yet. So overall I definitely have enjoyed driving this car! I already picked up a Wagner Evo 1 Competition intercooler and the charge pipe and boost pipe. Once I get those put on I will probably just do a stage 1 tume. Oh, and it's a MT. I havent owned a automatic in over 25 years.. Alight, sorry for rambling on and on. Looking forward to meeting everyone this weekend!
Appreciate 3
CFO280.00
SCCThree822.00