View Single Post
      10-05-2017, 01:39 PM   #5
Almaretto
Major General
Rep
Drives: Test Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezil View Post
In know the LCI M2 has only been out a short while, but for those with the executive package (Adaptive LED Headlights & Automatic High Beams), has anyone tried to reverse the 5AP (Decoding for no-dazzle high-beam assistance) and 8S4 (Variable Light Decoding) decoding that's done on our cars?

Does anyone know if the US LCI 552 (Hex Corona) Headlights have the required masking or LED behaviour for No Glare High Beam (NGHB) and Variable Light Distribution (VLD) to work correctly?

My car is arriving in the US 10/22, and I'd love to get these features enabled if the hardware is there.

If I'm the first, I'd be happy to be a guinea pig for testing, but would need a small amount of hand-holding to learn E-Sys. I'm an engineer, so would be a fast learner, but looking through the threads about E-Sys, there are so many acronyms used with very little explanation. What I'm looking for ideally, is some information on how to backup settings and revert to factory US spec if I mess something up, and then some suggestions of what to try after that.
NA F30x LCI's do not have the necessary hardware. Not sure about F87's.

Hopefully the following will help...

Fxx-/Ixx-/Gxx-series Coding:
Appreciate 0