alscks0414
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: MY18 X3 M40i, MY18 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilaz View Post
Cars are not investment for sure.

My statement above is to invest my time and emotions regarding the car. In the last 7 years I have change various cars with M2 to be current top of the range but I never feel that any of them was a keeper.

I do not expect to make money if I sell the car after some years.

Manual car with 2+2 seats in a price range close to M3-M4-GTR and similar price range in EU is only the 911. Problem is that moving from M2 to 911 needs at least GTS leading to a double price.
Oh man...
Ask if cars are not investment to those who owns "limitted edition premium vehicles" like LaFerrari Aperta, 918 Weissach, McL P1 GTR" that will come with sticker price numbers that ppl cannot imagine after drive as "used"(of course not a big number on the mileage) for months.
Some sell those to whoever "I dont care how much it cost but I want it ppl" wants to buy it (ones that have money but not the clientele with those car manufacturer) as long as seller can keep their VVVVIP customer list with those manufacturers.

Certainly, premium manufacturers do not want to see their customers selling their limited cars for their own money in their pocket so that they will not offer future "limited editions" to those sells within certain time that they ask buyers to keep their cars.

Salomondrin, David (The Ferrari Collector), they buy with their money in the bank and sell it for higher and keep their name value still high enough to get offer of new cars from different manufacturer.

Money earns money and sadly i am not there yet
Appreciate 0