Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpNcOmINg!
The argument of the MB and Audi and even the Golf 7R being better than the M235i (agree its not the best of badges) is only relevant in 1 factor; straight line speed, 0-100 times.
So if that's what you after, that's where you should be looking.
Whereas;
Driver's car: BMW>others
Track Ability: BMW>others
RWD: BMW>others
Fun Factor: BMW>others
Doesn't make you look like a complete unimaginative twat that only drives in straight lines: BMW>others
Drifting: BMW>others

The Mustang may be able to deliver a similar visceral experience, but couldn't forgo the all-round superiority of the BMW ///M Division for a shovel.
4WD and DSG is boring as %&*#! That is a FACT! Even when modded they feel boring, they just make more noise and the needle moves quicker.
"Aaah come for a ride, watch how quickly the needle moves"
Ya, I totally agree. It's the fun factor that reels me in. I could have chosen any German brand, but I've always loved BMW and those straight 6's.

Shit I even work for another manufacturer that on some level competes with BMW, but I still choose BMW as my fun toy.

As far as straight line stuff goes. That's fun until you goes up and realize what fun really is all about.

I had a straight line car, a 724HP kenne bell cobra. And it got old after a while. One thing over and over and over. "Look at my awesome drag time slips" "or awesome highway pulls" meh boring...
Refinement or there lack of, none to be had.

To me BMW=fun and refinement and fast enough in a straight. I'll picked them over Benz and Audi. Throw in the M division in the mix and there really is no looking back!

You already said it buddy "FUN".