View Single Post
      06-11-2018, 03:18 PM   #45
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
So true. When somebody is being an idiot and you engage it will only end badly. It's best to just swallow your pride and let the knucklehead have their way. The unpredictability is not worth the satisfaction of fighting back.
And on this subject, I used to work with a guy who is a very decent person. But one day he was telling me about his driving habits and said he purposely gets into the far left lane/passing lane and drives the speed limit to piss people off. I was flabbergasted by his comments. More so when he said it, I can see a bit of glee in his facial expression.

I really don't know what it is about people that when they get in their cages, it changes them for the worst.

I mean even if someone doesn't have an emergency, exerting your will on what you feel that person should be doing is stepping way out of bounds. For some, they want to get some where sooner. If they want to risk their license, it's on them. If this person is driving like an a$$, then call 911. Most people with this I'm better than thou attitude are mostly likely on their damn cell phone already not paying attention to actually driving.
Appreciate 2
xQx902.50