Teutonic
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreyATC View Post
I only spend 30-40 min max when on the road trip
Everytime you go to gas station you have to spend time, including driving there. It adds up when you do this every week or more often.
Argument of charging vs gassing up will become mute point
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreyATC View Post
You are
Do a simple math of how much of your life you spend on gas stations
AndreyATC, your arguments are really untrue and puerile. The whole argument is childish; if you need to charge the vehicle and wait 45 minutes is cool because "the kids" need a break. But if you need to wait maxim 7 minutes to fill up an empty tank with 70 liters of gasoline is not ok.

Or you come up with charging at night procedure which will still take you 5 minutes put together to plug/unplug the vehicle.

I personally don't need even 10 minutes break, I put the gas buy two lottery tickets and I am on my way. You on the other hand are enforced to take that break, like it or not.
Do you hear or analyze your comments?

Attached, you have two pictures with two of the gas stations, one 3 streets away from my house and on my route to my house. As you can see, Google took the pictures on the same period, most likely the same day since they are on the same route.

Let me tell you how my driving to the gas station is : I am on my way, I make a right and 10 meters later I am in front of an unused pump. I swipe the card, I pick the gas and 7 minutes later I am gone. If the tank is empty. Nobody needs to go to the gas station; they are on the side of the road, all you need to do is to stop to fill up.

Please observe, how "busy" the gas stations are. If you want pictures from all on my route, I will gladly provide.

Secondly, nothing is free. Energy is not free and as soon as your community grows, once they have you, you will see.

Now you do the math, and please, be realistic.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0