03-02-2016, 04:31 PM   #103
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc3
I like the way Andreas Preuninger from Porsche communicates with customers. Here in Geneva he has confirmed next GT3 will get a manual option. Next RS will retain PDK. Next GT4 will have 6 cylinders. 911R stunning car but only building 911. But says if popular need to find a way of building back to basics Porsche like the R but without R badge.

BMW M need to take note good communication with customers is important. Not just snippets fed out by Scott26 which are great but ..... Tell us more about future M products
Totally true.

Our chapter booked Larry Koch and I have seen him as a speaker at ofest several times. It used to be a treat to have the M Brand Manager come to speak at BMW CCA events because it would be nice to have them drop hints as to future products. Prior m brand manager Erik Wensberg (?) did drop hints but Koch never did.

Even though he is no longer the brand manager , BMW CCA people always have him speak at events. After seeing/hearing the same boring story from him about 6 times now I always skip his talks at BMW CCA events.
Appreciate 0