Rep
Drives: 2017 F87 M2

Garage List
1966 BMW R60/2  [0.00]
1974 BMW 2002Tii  [0.00]
2017 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transcon View Post
My argument with BMW corporate continues regarding my M2 coming equipped with Contis. I agree, its not that the Conti is a horrible tire but is much less desirable than the MPSS (in my opinion) I contact them every day with the same issue...and every day get told to piss off. Problem BMW will have is the fact that Im so damn stubborn I'll keep calling until (and even after) I've worn the first set out and replaced with MPSS's. Why would you equip a majority of cars with MPSS and then throw Contis at the rest? @Chris719 had it correct, this is a bean counter decision.
Update: After continuing my barrage of talks with both the dealership and BMW corporate it was decided that BMW would provide 2 new rear PSS's, the dealership would provide 1 front, and I would pay cost for the other. Just had the PSS's installed today and can already tell the huge difference between the two. Not a total victory as I wanted them to pay for everything but I did get 2500 miles out of the Conti's and they let me keep the 2 front tires. All in it cost me $261 for the 1 front tire but they did do the install for free. Guess in this case persistance paid off, YMMV
|2017 LBB M2|6 speed|EP|DINAN Suspension|DINAN Free Flow Exhaust|DINAN Carbon CAI|DINAN Sport Tuner Stg 1|12/10mm MACHT SCHNELL Spacers|BMS Clutch Stop|IND Painted reflectors|ACEXXON/IND Rear Reflectors
Appreciate 1
bollinm25.00