View Single Post
      07-01-2014, 03:54 PM   #182
golf_234
Captain
Rep
Drives: E46, E90, F30

I am ecstatic for this car. It is so developed in every way, pretty much a perfect bmw, brought back the driver slanted dash that made e30, e36, e46 so special, then they threw away in the e90 like it was nothing., gave us awesome color options including the terra and coral interiors. It is just a home run. Even design cues that at first everyone freaked out about, like the one piece taillights, are so spot on now that I really pick apart the design. Just great design, through and through. I mean we can already see it with the 235. and the M will crush it even further.

The E90 still looks great next to it, but when you really pick apart the way the trunk and lines look, it looks less developed than the proto M2

Also the e9x interiors were the worst bmw interiors ever. Bmw having a driver slant dash, is quintessential, in my opinion. I love this car and it is definitely my favorite sports coupe on the market and for a great value, in comparison to a lot of other options. I strongly prefer the 2 over the 4, all things considered. And definitely over the porsche. Very happy i sold my 135, because they have no question delivered for bmw enthusiasts. It is amazing. I wonder if the M2 will be limited? Does anyone know why the 1M was such a limited production car?