View Single Post
      10-14-2017, 08:15 PM   #30
hoyasaxa
Captain
Rep
Drives: GTI | 982 4.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by akkando View Post
I don't know, how do the other Southern California dealerships a couple hours away from you keep the lights on and feed their families without the addition of lojack and loading cars with accessories?

My advice is you should just stick with facts. Don't tell us you just wanted to expose this awesome car to the community here. We get it, you're running a business. You offer the car with the accessories and putting it out there to see if there is interest.

Don't get upset when a forum community looks out for the consumers that are part of their own community. Your dealership offers the car as stated, maybe there will be interest, maybe there won't be.

The last time you offered a car here that was a MT you complained when it didn't move fast and the thread quickly turned into a shit storm. There is a pattern here and it's you. Is it worth it?

What a weird coincidence! The last car was also "MSRP+LoJack," with all the M Performance / carbon fiber parts, and it too just happened to be a rejected customer order. What a wild and crazy world we live in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramos View Post
This car is available as of today at BMW of San Diego
If interested, contact my buddy Josh Keaton @(970) 691-1462

He is offering the car at MSRP plus Lojack.

Good luck.
Ramos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh K View Post
This actually wasn't the dealers choice of options. It was a client that built it but then for a reason, unbeknownst to me, decided he longer wanted the vehicle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wharf Rat View Post
He said it was a customer order. I have no reason to doubt that.
I'm detecting a pattern. Or, maybe, BMW of San Diego just has terrible luck.