View Single Post
      08-02-2017, 10:14 PM   #28
gtr
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 CTR

Got mine last week. I love the car. Other than FWD the best way to describe is how people understand the E46 vs M2. This civic type R is like the Evo vs CTR. I don't know at the limits but at 80% it turns in like the evo with less scrubb and the turning radius sucks like the evo also.

My friend brought over the focus RS and I like the CTR more. Basically better seats, great shifter feel, less artificial, and way more interior room and better quality. This car just feels faster than the RS.

The most high performance fwd I've driven was the Fiesta ST. This type r takes the top spot now IMHO. The only thing going with the Fiesta ST was the turning radius, steering feel and raw feel. Other than that the CTR is better. Chassis feels more sorted and planted.

I was impressed with the M2 and now I'm impress with the CTR just as much. The CTR is a really good FWD car and based on feel off throttle I like the civic better but when powering I like the rwd feels better. Between the two cars if you're on a budget go with the CTR. If you can afford the M2 it's the nicer car with I drive and better quality dealer to work with. The problem is that the M2 is not $20k better especially the driving feel, performance, and driving excitement is close.
Attached Images

Appreciate 4
qnet681.50