View Single Post
      12-16-2022, 11:26 AM   #1
G4Designs
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 550i GT Dinan

Arrow 🌟 Real Alcantara + Forged Carbon Fiber MPerformance II Steering Wheel + Race Display

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 945.00

Or Best Offer
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
This is a brand new custom, hand-made Black Alcantara and Blue Flake Forged Carbon Fiber M-Performance II Steering Wheel with a custom Blue/Red LED Race Display. It's damn gorgeous. Honestly, photos don't do it justice.

Why am I selling it? Long story short, I had a factory create it custom and they did a phenomenal job. The craftsmanship is remarkable and they made it exactly to my parameters... well, except for the fact that they built it on a M Performance II Steering Wheel instead of the M Performance I which was specified. I can't afford to buy all the trim, buttons, modules, airbag, etc. needed to make it work (I was doing a lot better financially when I ordered a few months ago).

I'm asking 1̶0̶4̶5̶ $945 but am flexible. I'll gladly cover shipping to US & C. I'm trying to break even since the seller refuses to refund a custom order.

One note: the wheel comes with a custom race display by OHC. I requested blue and red LEDs, but for obvious reasons haven't had a chance to confirm this. I attached a picture of what I believe it should look like.

Attached Images

Last edited by G4Designs; 12-25-2022 at 05:00 PM..
Appreciate 0