Private First Class
Mexico
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabspeed Motorsport
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBBDrew View Post
Does the DP or bypass add more sound as a standalone?
Our Catbypass Downpipe will add the greatest gain in volume and tone, lots of crackles. The Sport Cat Downpipe will add a little more volume, and a good amount of extra burbles. The Muffler Bypass offers a large gain in volume, while keeping the tone around the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAN_F1 View Post
WOW!~
Quote:
Originally Posted by NameLess2756683 View Post
Does look good!
Thank you both!

Quote:
Originally Posted by red-sauerkraut View Post
+ Rep for yu !

Making this for the M235i/240i with single exit tips?
Thanks! We'd have to experiment with that, but can certainly do it. We just crafted single (dual) tips for the GT4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysspl View Post
That's a good looking exhaust piece. Will be keeping an eye out
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan View Post
Best yet IMO but if only there was a way to make it sound a more refined, less diesel truck, in low rpm/low load scenarios.
Thank you for the kind words. That's a very common concern among many turbo car owners, especially the new 991.2 Carrera. If you have not heard it yet, a lot of people are against how the turbos make it sound like a truck. We do our best to embellish the tone of the engine, and assure you there is more presence from the exhaust vs the turbo in real life. Turbos tend to have an exaggerated volume in our video recordings. We'll keep looking into ways to get a more refined sound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_M2_BE View Post
What's the reason for not taking out the smaller cat right before the end muffler? Bad sound?
Like they do with the m performance exhaust.
We wanted to retain emissions compliance with the exhaust, so we left the cat. Also have you seen the factory M2 midpipe? It's a really nice piece. We did craft a midpipe to match the Muffler Bypass Exhaust for the M235i, which replaces the factory midpipe with a straight pipe. It is LOUD and extremely aggressive. In our experience, the majority of turbo BMW owners go straight for a downpipe. The last thing we want is someone running a downpipe and exhaust combo that is too brutal for them to bear.

-Mike in Marketing
Know you're close to an interstate and I would be coming from NY. How much drone can I expect to hear?
Appreciate 0