No Boost
enthusiasm > practicality
United_States
Rep
Drives: 987 CS | G35x

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmboone25 View Post
Sound is absolutely subjective. Some prefer I6 over a F6. Or a V8 over a 5 cylinder - they ALL have their own respective merits.

Just because you say something, and truly believe it, doesn't mean that anyone else must feel the same way.

When it comes to tracks, it is important to note things like tire equivalency, same day, same driver, etc...those things matter quite a bit. I am not sure if those equivalencies have been noted in the claims you're making.

For example, most pundits believe that a 718 CS would actually be faster around the Ring on the same day with the tires that come standard on a GT4. Does that mean you'd take the 718 CS over the GT4? I know I wouldn't - and while I am sure there are some that would, absolute lap times and 0-60 times aren't what this segment is about. It's about finding the car that fits you, your budget, and your needs.
Stop it! You're making way too much sense for this thread.
Appreciate 3
dmboone254972.00
M2Dynamic183.50