View Single Post
      10-12-2017, 11:57 AM   #27
Vigilante375
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 AW 6M 135i

Everyone needs to rethink what they are offering.

1) You get to drive 8 different vehicle in a month (for $2k a month) or 22 different vehicles (for $3k a month).

2) Unlimited mileage, unlimited flips (swapping of vehicles in a month), they'll deliver the vehicle to you, free maintenance, roadside assistance, license fee's and insurance.

3) You're not limited to 1 vehicle and you're not leasing or owning a single vehicle. You can drive a different vehicle each day.

Yes, you can lease or finance a single vehicle a lot cheaper but remember....that is YOUR vehicle, covered by YOUR insurance and maintenance YOUR paying for, etc.

I think it is a good deal if you use it to it's full potential. If you spend $2k for a month, you can drive 8 different Porsche models in a given month and go swap between those 8 different models as much as you want with only worrying about filling up the gas. Same can be said for the $3k deal for the 22 different models.

How about everyone add up all that Porsche is offering in the $2k a month plan for the 8 models? Lease or finance payment cost, insurance and license fee's then do the same for the $3k a month plan for the 22 models.

IMO, it would a 1 time only time for me if I were to do it. I wonder if they would allow this to happen outside the Atlanta area. Come to Atlanta to pickup the vehicle, then drive back home. Which is way outside the Atlanta Metro.
Appreciate 0