04-25-2016, 04:55 PM   #4
Msmall143
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M4, BMW S1000RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM3Power View Post
Hello Guys & Gals,

I'm new to this forum, but not new to Bimmerpost. Long Story short a very minor accident and an idiot body shop came to the conclusion my engine was seized. Being the S65 is over $15k for sa high mileage long block (S65 are know for throwing rod bearings with higher mileage too,but that's beside the point.) It was enough to be a total loss. Somehow progressive got me $10k over KBB value

Anyway, I had a late 2011 production E92 M3 6spd and 40k miles or over 2 years left on my warranty and even though I had a good amount of performance mods I got covered 100% EVERY TIME (New Transmission, New Rear, among a dozen other things...Even had a short shifter and BMW threw on a new clutch FREE, not to mention free maintenance....

I'm not super liquid right but I considered a few s/d'd E9X's, but after some thought I realized how idiotic it is buying a high mileage car with a supercharger, known bearing issues, and NO PROTECTION.

Luckily Kevin, the older gentleman that sold me the M3 and who knew my Grandmother ( Who just died about two weeks ago) went to work and got incredible news.....Not only was I jumping the line there, which is over 6 montjs) but knowing I like black and I only have had stick cars he convinced the GM to sell me the floor model which will be here no later than 5/15 I'm told...He gave me the production number to track it, but I cant seem to figure it out? Any help would be appreciated.

So the details, Black Sapphire Metallic, "executive package" etc. and 6 SPEED, not only that but well BELOW sticker (before tax obv)

SO just wanted to introduce myself. Now. I'm in finance but ive been a trained and passionate auto tech my whole life. I already havd the endgame mapped out for the M2 already. starting with a much bigger turbo a 2.75" down pipe with an electronic cutout valve and NEW SEATS.

Sorry for the long post but I'm obviously extremely excited. Juat in-time gor the track, drag, slipstream events and BMW Meets & Shows...Here's some pics/Vids and even an M2 T shirt I've been making for my friends and I PM Me if you one LOL.
what was msrp and what was purchase price? its important info for people to know
Appreciate 1