View Single Post
      08-22-2014, 08:05 PM   #118
w3rkn
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW 135is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky13 View Post
Dude, give up your Mustang BS. If your going to quote weights try the v8 Mustang that gained over 80 lbs and is well over 3700 lbs now. Gas mileage was released on some websites today and the mighty V8 gets 15 and the others may have got worse than the 2014 and are no match for a 228 at 5.0 seconds 0-60 in many tests from car sites. Please get your Ford, I will chip in since you can't afford a real car.
Sorry bro.. none of your babble^ is about the M2, or handling... just drag racing and gas mileage, hey everyone look at me stuff.

And if you didn't notice, the Mustang GT is only $36k dude.

Lastly, to make you understand.. the Mustang GT350 is in the M2's price range.. I will be cross shopping them. So will many people it seems. Too bad you are so angry about someone mentioning it. ANd it will be an interesting shopping experience for most. Me included.

I don't plan on keeping my $52k BMW 135is, it has too short of a wheelbase, and too many mods to make it competent. So I will hold off and wait to see the battle between the 5.2 Ford, or the 3.0 TS BMW-M.. & how well each of these new chassis & suspensions compete/differ.

Also, before you try to silence or hitler me, understand when you start to cross shop, your stupid argument gets weaker, because we are talking about a $52k+, which is SVT territory, not GT.

I am not looking for what car is superior, only which one is competent and the most phun'est..!
Appreciate 0