View Single Post
      06-17-2016, 09:54 AM   #105
bosstones
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: o_0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorLurker View Post
I never got into flickr. Instagram is an easy way to see new photos, find new posts, follow people etc. Very user friendly. I'd suggest you check it out if you like flickr at all.

voyeur? Only in the positive meanings/connotations of the word, haha. I am very much into knowing how others live their lives though. There are frugality forums where they are a 100% open book. It's pretty crazy.

edit: after looking through your flickr (nice photos btw) flickr for you seems to be more of showcasing your photography skills. Instagram is an in between flickr and snapchat for that authentic real life piece that isn't beautifully orchestrated.
I meant that only in the nicest way. lol I was just kidding anyways. I will say, though, that a google image search for 'voyeur' went south far faster than I expected....like immediately. 'peeping tom' is the safer search term.

The current UI (UX, if you prefer) is a bit odd to me vice the former layout on Flickr. Thanks for the kind words on my pix, though. I am a rookie at best and clearly my dog Tobi has dominating my uploads for a while.