02-02-2018, 04:46 PM   #8
Joey
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: E63 AMG S

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewc89 View Post
In my opinion, right now is the worst time to buy an M2, used or new. Buying new is dumb b/c they're about to announce the next M2 in a few months. The current LCI will be outdated in a year and a half. And until that announcement this summer/release of the new car next year, prices on used one's probably won't drop much.

Also you don't want a MY16. The early cars had idrive 4 and a shittier amp and a few recalls for things like brake dust shields and the soda can crunch noise. Either wait a few months for better deals on the 17/18's or order a brand new s55 M2. Trust me, you'll thank yourself later.
Dude you are right on and after giving it more thought I agree 100%, I appreciate your candor. I am going to order a relatively base 19 exactly the way I want.

I am from the old Roadfly days, most people on here probably dont even know what that is, but it was one of the very first BMW forums in the 90s.

It was a wealth of knowledge then, I have been out of the game for a while but this is just a refresher as to these forums make this hobby fun.

Appreciate it.
AndrewC198910932.50