First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris.praeger View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JL1 View Post
Thanks for the feedback mate!

Also i wanted to ask, does your car 'drone' with the Akra Exhaust and HJS Downpipe? And have you modified the engine tune? Or installed a chip?

I am loo king at buying the Remus cat back and the Remus 200 cell High flow downpipe, Just wasn't sure if it's safe to do this with a stock car or if it has to be tuned ?
I don't have any problems concerning a drone sound with the HJS 300 cell and the Akrapovic. I don't use a tune or any Kind of software modification.

By the way, I highly recommend the REMUS System. It is very well build and has a very good sound! I think, that you won't have any problems with a sports cat - but I don't know the Remus cat personally. All German manufacturers actually are using 300 cell catalytic converters. Also Wagner has changed from 200cell to 300cell. But as I said - I don't really have the experiences with the Remus downpipe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris.praeger View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JL1 View Post
Thanks for the feedback mate!

Also i wanted to ask, does your car 'drone' with the Akra Exhaust and HJS Downpipe? And have you modified the engine tune? Or installed a chip?

I am loo king at buying the Remus cat back and the Remus 200 cell High flow downpipe, Just wasn't sure if it's safe to do this with a stock car or if it has to be tuned ?
I don't have any problems concerning a drone sound with the HJS 300 cell and the Akrapovic. I don't use a tune or any Kind of software modification.

By the way, I highly recommend the REMUS System. It is very well build and has a very good sound! I think, that you won't have any problems with a sports cat - but I don't know the Remus cat personally. All German manufacturers actually are using 300 cell catalytic converters. Also Wagner has changed from 200cell to 300cell. But as I said - I don't really have the experiences with the Remus downpipe.
It says on the Remus website that their downpipe is 200 cell. Just has me worried that it might drone.

Sorry in regards to the Bilstein B16, can you make it ride as comfortable as standard when lowered?
Appreciate 0