View Single Post
      10-14-2017, 07:42 PM   #29
akkando
Major General
Rep
Drives: 17 M2 DCT LBB,11 e90 M3 ZCP IB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh K View Post
Every time someone has to chime in and say what we are doing wrong. Well guess what my friend you don?t own a dealership and probably wouldn?t know the first thing about running a dealership. Everyone thinks that the dealership should never make money. How do you think we keep the lights on and pay employees to feed there families.
I don't know, how do the other Southern California dealerships a couple hours away from you keep the lights on and feed their families without the addition of lojack and loading cars with accessories?

My advice is you should just stick with facts. Don't tell us you just wanted to expose this awesome car to the community here. We get it, you're running a business. You offer the car with the accessories and putting it out there to see if there is interest.

Don't get upset when a forum community looks out for the consumers that are part of their own community. Your dealership offers the car as stated, maybe there will be interest, maybe there won't be.

The last time you offered a car here that was a MT you complained when it didn't move fast and the thread quickly turned into a shit storm. There is a pattern here and it's you. Is it worth it?
Appreciate 1
hoyasaxa702.00