View Single Post
      02-21-2017, 02:50 PM   #70
Spinnetti
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Various

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stage IV View Post
I detect a hint of VW bug when looking at the side profile. And yes, a nonexistent clutch pedal disqualifies it from my cross-shopping list.
I agree on the transmission, but is that supposed to be a diss if you think the TT looks like the bug? I think it looks great in the front but not good in the back and the style front to back don't match. I don't happen to care for the TT for various reasons and still trying to get an M2, but I also have a modified bug turbo that I like a lot thank you very much . You guys are too funny here. Everything sucks but the M2 unless something else is better/faster in some metric or another, and then you make excuses. Its fine to like what you like but no reason to try to justify it. Just enjoy it without dissing others choices. All the cars in discussion have their merits and there is no such thing as "Best", just a series of compromises that are "Best" for you, at this time, at your particular life circumstances. Myself, I'd like the M2 with the TTRS interior and engine, but since I can't get that, will have to have other compromises. If I could get an allocation I'd already have one, but shopping a used R8 right now while I wait... fate will decide.
Appreciate 1
No Boost4021.00