View Single Post
      01-09-2017, 06:43 PM   #23
Spinnetti
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Various

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmosMpower View Post
I own both. Street car I prefer the f80, track car f87 although the f80 is faster if you're a good driver, it's just harder to drive fast.

F80 has a much nicer interior/features and way more power. F87 has a linear power delivery and very neutral handling with awesome turn in.
To pick just one for the street which do you prefer? - This would be my daily driver, but for background all my cars are lowered, tuned, etc. and I have two road race cars but I would not likely track whatever I buy (that's what race cars are for!). M2 didn't feel very upscale but by no means a deal breaker. I went to Classic Saturday, and they said there was little chance I could get an M2 this year at all. I don't have to get something this year, but am kinda hankering for a new toy and was planning on ED in June while in Munich. I need to get something so I don't go all crazy (further) modifying the turbo beetle I bought for my kid lol. If I can't get an M2, I'm considering a 2015 M3/4. Other options on the table are the new RS3 and a used S7 which I test drove and liked and very lux, but its big and I prefer smaller cars (wife nixed 911/Cayman/R8 until kids out of college). First world problems!

Last edited by Spinnetti; 01-09-2017 at 07:16 PM..
Appreciate 0