View Single Post
      02-09-2017, 10:20 PM   #57
juyeop
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 13 STI & 13 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3geekfamily View Post
Why do you need a second car? The M2 isn't a particularly limited car (only limited by production speed), and it's bound to be a phenomenal daily driver, and it will wear better than you'd ever expect. BMWs wear well, at least in aesthetics.

Getting a cheap DD has always been a silly concept to me. Spend your time in the car you enjoy, otherwise, what's the point? No sense in spending 5 days a week driving something you hate.
I know M2 is not a car that should be taken care of to the extreme from price standpoint, but I am OCD about keeping car clean and garaging it. My rationale of leasing/buying a beater car is to drive mainly when love bug seasons/rainy days come around in Florida, which is half of the year basically. I do understand where people come from given the fact that M2 is so fun to drive everyday. Maybe, I will go that route. On a side note, if you ever get swamped by love bugs on highway during lovebug season, you will not drive your beloved car at least during the lovebug season for real
Appreciate 0