M-Pilot
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 981 Cayman GTS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bovairdf87 View Post
The m2 is a much better car, as I own both so it’s easy to compare - and without ballast / chassis modifications you can not easily ‘hide weight’ so you call it when it is positioned over the nose up high.

I am sure they tweaked the dampers / spring rates / steering to accommodate but you will always feel weight no matter what you do in certain aspects of track driving.

Do you build race cars for a living or do you just speculate?
I don't build race cars, I just track my cars for fun. As I said million times already in these threads, I will wait for the reviews. Also, what is much better or perfect for you may not be the same for someone else. M2 is a great car but it doesn't serve my needs. I want a car that is not only very good at track duty but also on the street as well. I track 10-12 times a year and the rest of my driving is on the street where N55 M2 doesn't do it for me. That's why I went with M4 Comp to begin with. M2 Comp has chance to be a more nimble car than my M4 thanks to its size while still being a rocket with a simple M4 CS flash tune.
Appreciate 0