Drives: 2017 F87 M2

Garage List
1966 BMW R60/2  [0.00]
1974 BMW 2002Tii  [0.00]
2017 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by V.Smurf View Post
Hi Transcon,

I've got an LBB on order, but due later this year. The pictures for this spoiler look great ... so thinking about getting one as well. The eBay link though has the ability to check the compatibility of the product with the M2 ... and according to the eBay link, it isn't compatible. I know folks here have purchased anyway ...

I've shot through a question to the seller, but I'm interested in how you go with fitting it. The M2 has a small lip on the lid, so I'm curious as to how this spoiler copes with that.

If you could share your experience, it'd be great!

Cheers,

Received the spoiler today and though the fit and finish is great the color match of the C16 paint (LBB) is way off. Overall good paint quality but way to far off for me to install. I emailed the seller and they responded promptly for more pictures so they could find a solution. For $99 I can't be too upset but am waiting to see what they are willing to do to remedy the situation. I will keep updating on what happens as, from my initial impression of the piece, this looks to be a great alternative at a great price.

Appreciate 0