12-04-2016, 05:05 PM   #11
M2Dynamic
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norcalmav23 View Post
Vargas Turbos is in Hayward... 35ish miles away from anywhere in the whole Bay Area.

Quick question for PTF. Any chance that when the iOS release happens, that all we will need is an iOS device + lightning to Ethernet adapter + OBD2 to Ethernet to run BM3? Have the iPhone act as the agent then obviously utilize the app?

I was actually just talking to Mo from DME tuning about this earlier yesterday and was wondering the same thing because I really want to get this on my M2 but we both wanted to first see the actual M2 specific results and dynos and all that good stuff because just like every other honest tuner he was explaining that the M2 is definitely different than tuning the M235 that he's tuned over 30 of successfully and with more output both on the hp and tq end than when he tuned my car and two other M2's. That's all besides the point, they've only had the car for a week and a half a few days here and there and have tried different tunes and MAPS and everything to them seems just so different than the M235 and it's not producing the same results as the M235 (both completely stock) which is very weird.

Anyways they'll be refining it until they can get it there cause it's not an overnight process obviously but once they do have a nice consistent tune that is dependable and actually puts out at least numbers that make sense.

Back to the original reason I was posting this; I would love to just be able to use the App as the device rather than using a laptop or having to purchase the actual device. That would really be some awesome news for all these enthusiast and forum guys. I think that it would sell a lot and faster if you could use your iPhone app to control it as if it was your computer. That really would be some really awesome advancements in the world of tuning and customer experience. Let's see what happens and how this ends up working out.

Either way big ups to PTF with this product. It's something that can really be utilized by everyone if it's made simple enough and can be used with your devices right through the DME after being unlocked. Can't wait. Great work guys hoping to see some decent reliable consistent number! Hoping and praying 🙏🙏🙏
Appreciate 0