Rep
Drives: 2015 328i MSport Estoril Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmzanatta View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh K View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoyasaxa View Post
It's bad enough these cars have ConnectedDrive. I'd never buy a car with LoJack and you don't know and don't control who has access to that.

Guy above says it's related to bad credit. Maybe, but only if it also has starter interrupter.

Forbes has an article about how it's used to cripple cars bought by poor people who can't pay the note. https://www.forbes.com/sites/kashmir...rrupt-devices/

This car also has M Perf Pack

I seriously question whether this was a customer order.
There is no kill switch on the car. Haha. We are not selling these cars to poor people. Not to sound arrogant but this is not a $12,000 Chevy.
Glad you?re not my salesperson, I can tell you have a lot of respect for your clients....

Also, force feeding a LoJack to customers without their consent when they buy a car is not good practice. Who wants to be monitored constantly in a car that THEY own?

And by the way, 30 seconds on their website proves they do have the ability to kill a car, so read up on what you?re selling.

Enjoy being added to the list of shady dealers on the forum and have fun with your rich clientele.
Wow man. I didn?t mean to offend you so much. Holy smokes calm down.
I have only the utmost respect for all of my clients. My dealership is one of the highest rated dealerships in the country for customer service.

We don?t force feed anyone to buy the LoJack. But if someone wants this deal that is what I am asking for. It covers the cost to put it in and protects you, the consumer against theft, it?s not to monitor you.
Appreciate 1
COLOM210.50