View Single Post
      08-31-2016, 06:16 PM   #65
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJTrunks523 View Post

I'm saying that you always want respect. You said respect doesn't matter in professional racing. I have displayed my point that it does. Professional or not, respect matters.
Like I said, no professinal racing driver will think I respect him so much, I think I'll let him pass.
Its competition. they'll try to do anything within what they can get away with. F1 history is full of that. Remember suzuka '89?
There's your respect. 2 of the most respected drivers in history, ever, but having no respect for eachother when on the track.
there's no such thing as respect between rivals when they're on the track. its win or loose.

the only thing that counts is the result. No driver will try to block a non rival and risc a penalty that can influence his own end result. He's there to get maximum result. any talk about respect is there for the media. to try and give the fans what they want. But on the track only the result counts.
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t

Last edited by GuidoK; 08-31-2016 at 06:26 PM..
Appreciate 0