View Single Post
      01-03-2017, 01:59 PM   #45
MDeuce
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2 (MG/6MT/Exec)

Owner here. (Long-time lurker, first-time poster...awesome forum!) So, please pardon the disgusting interior...I was going to quick-detail the interior that morning, but the ambient temp turned that into a quick drag of a micro fiber towel over the dash. But jeez, I could have at least shaken the damn mats out

Quote:
Originally Posted by nopslide View Post
Does anyone not default to temp display? I noticed the owner here does it too. Thats all I ever have up on mine too.
Been my default since day 1. I believe it's the car's default too, right? Of all the options, I find it provides the most useful information. Also, when it's cold out (like that day) I usually keep the tire pressure/temp screen up until they get up around 50F.

Quote:
Originally Posted by synergist View Post
The passenger lets him know at the 5:18 mark so I'm thinking he didn't know and was attempting the rev matches, thinking he was executing them perfectly
Indeed, I couldn't let that go on. Gotta say though, throttle response in Sport+ makes it so much easier to DIY than, for example, my last car (370Z). Which, coincidently, also had an auto-blip feature. Rev hang sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCG View Post
Looks and sounds great, love the charcoal gray with blacked-out kidney grills.
Plastidip FTW! I wanted to check out black side grills and kidney surrounds in person before dropping cash on the IND parts. I'm really digging how they turned out; I'll be sticking with this look. Depending on how long it lasts, I'll either re-dip or spring for the IND parts.
Appreciate 0