View Single Post
      06-21-2018, 05:17 AM   #2015
Advevo
Banned
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition, E30 M3 DTM

I really don't see the point of building an M2 CSL/GTS or any other more expensive BMW M2.

Why?

The M4 GTS was also to expensive for a BMW and people rather buy porsche GT3 for the same sort of money!

If you look on the internet many GTS are standing around at the dealer.
On Mobile.de you can find lots of BMW GTS cars. Just too expensive to use as a trackday car and with so many standing around it's no collectors car also.

The same will happen with M2 CSL/GTS if porsche comes with the new GT4. For the same money most people will buy the new porsche GT4.

M2 CSL will be too expensive to build and will go to M4 GTS prizes and standing unsold around at dealers.

And now with all the performance parts available you can build your own M2 CSL

The choice that BMW made the performance carbon parts available i think the M2 CSL will not happen anymore. I think it's a good choice to do it this way.

I also rather buy an M2 and build my own than pay extreme premium for a M2 CSL or GTS which is for most also a car you won't run on track anymore because it's too expensive to take the risk with it!

BMW just needs to offer a good base car from you can you start to build your own fun/track car. And with the M2 they did just that and it's perfect!

Last edited by Advevo; 06-21-2018 at 05:31 AM..
Appreciate 3
hellrotm4142.50
Yiruna393.50