View Single Post
      03-08-2018, 06:33 PM   #18
DuSh
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWSeven View Post
I'm wondering about the hate towards youtube vloggers. There are bad ones, average ones, good ones. But really, they're just people trying to earn an honest living - don't like em don't watch em.
You know it's not exactly honest living - when you bash one brand just because you don't like it. What's even worse - they spread false subjective views and people believe them. They have million subscribers. They do whatever it takes to get more. Not so honest living lol. In fact very far from honest.
Not everyone believes crap they say, some understand that it's bias or even done on purpose to gain likes etc. However, even 25% from a 14 million subscribers - is a lot of people. Even more who is not subscriber and just watches occasionally such videos. Eventually it affects all of us. Manufacturers. Everyone. Bad rep. Stereotypes. Falling prices on used market because of sheer amount of people spreading such info. It goes like a snowball.
My question was to try to understand roots of this hate. Sorry for this rant. Was thinking loudly again.
Appreciate 3
Z K1888.50
Germanauto9704.00
P111572.00