Garage List
1987 BMW 325is  [10.00]
2004 BMW X3  [6.50]
2018 Porsche 911 GT3  [10.00]
1974 BMW 2002tii  [10.00]
2004 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by P4rD0nM3
EL BAN Would you recommend your XPEL installer? I'm about to take delivery this December and I'm planning on doing a full XPEL. You said you stayed one more night at the hotel. Did you have to switch rooms? Or did you just say you'll stay an extra day? I'll be driving from PCD to IL.
Yes, I would definitely recommend Doug and his team, see below the review I left them on Facebook and Google. I waited a couple weeks to ensure all bubbles were settled before I fully reviewed their work.

I did stay an additional night, no room switch was needed since after I setup my travel the PCD information package that gets emailed to you has links to add extra nights and it gives you steps to ensure it gets setup a way so it continues in the same room.

Quote:
I reached out to Doug and his team months before taking the delivery of my 2017 BMW M2. I live in Florida and was always interested in buying the car and immediately protecting the front end with some type of wrap.

So my research started and I decided to look for places in South Carolina since I would be doing a BMW Performance Delivery with takes place in Greer, SC. I started to look for places in the area so the car would be protected for the 8+ hour road trip back. As I did my research of places for the protection I stumbled upon Doug's business thanks to an inquiry I made to another business, Wrap Kingz (George). After I explained to George what I was looking for he promptly recommended Doug and I researched a bit about Extreme Colors.

I saw all the videos on Youtube of the BMW's Doug had worked and how the BMW Performance Center uses Extreme Colors to protect all the cars they use in the Center. Finally I decided to email them and after this I gave them a call. During the call I told them I was looking to protect the front end of my new M2 for the roadtrip but that I also planned to race on the track so I also wanted something that could protect the front from rocks and chips.

Since day one they were prompt and answered all my questions. We basically had planned out everything about a month a a half before I even had my car. Since I was traveling to SC from Florida and needed to get back on the road the next day, after the Performace Center confirmed my Delivery date I planned with Doug extending my stay after getting my car one extra day to allow them to finalize the work for me so I could head back.

I handed Doug and his team the keys to my brand new baby with probably less than 20 miles on it and with less than 1 hour of ownership, this is how confident I felt about their work without ever being a customer before. They took me back to the hotel and started my car that afternoon and had it ready for me next day around 10am.

When I picked up the car I was concerned with some air bubbles it had, since my plan was going to FL in the next days and heading back to get it fixed if needed would be difficult. The guys aasured me that it would settle in about a week, it took about two but all the bubbles dissapeared.

Doug, I want to thank you and all your team for making sure my car was afe and performing such an excellent job. Anyone considering doing a BMW Performance Delivery should definitely look into getting the car done by Extreme Colors. Thanks!!!